ANDREW W. THOMAS
Andrew W. Thomas is an ACTAR Accredited Traffic Crash Reconstructionist that specializes in the investigation and reconstruction of motor vehicle crashes. Andrew has had more than 1,100 hours of crash investigation and reconstruction training. He is an Illinois Certified Crash Reconstruction Specialist and Certified Instructor with expertise in Advanced Truck Enforcement and Crash Data Retrieval. During his 15 years in law enforcement, Andrew led the Major Crash Investigation Unit of the McHenry County(IL) Sheriff’s Office which is responsible for all major injury and fatality crash investigations. He also spent over 3 years as a full-time Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Officer and 10 years as a Motorcycle Officer.
- ACTAR Accredited Traffic Crash Reconstructionist #2828
- Crash Data Retrieval Specialist
- Certified Instructor – Advanced Truck Enforcement
- Pix4D Certified User and Photogrammetrist
- National Child Passenger Safety Seat Certified Technician